What many business owners do not realize is that the success of their enterprises often depends on their bookkeeping and accounting services. Well-kept and up-to-date books will tell you if your company is thriving or struggling to get by. Wealth Support Services offers bookkeeping and accounting services so that you can continue to focus on your business without worrying if all the numbers add up.
With our assistance, your business will benefit from:
- A certified bookkeeper
- Customized account charts that reflect your needs and goals, and are entered into QuickBooks online
- Monthly bookkeeping and copies of credit card statements, deposits, bank statements, check register, and more, which are entered into QuickBooks online
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts and bank statements on a monthly basis
- The ability to view your company information on any internet source with QuickBooks
- The opportunity to discuss current liabilities and finances with our team
- A quarterly review of profit and loss, fixed asset list, and itemized detail list, as well as any advising on plan setup and financial strategy to balance excess profit
- Reconciliation of year end general ledger accounts, government forms, and financial statement preparation
Wealth Support Services provides a financial team that works with you to prepare for and overcome challenges through accounting and bookkeeping. By taking time to understand your expectations and becoming familiar with your business, the financial team can help you create a bookkeeping plan that best fits your needs.
As part of your bookkeeping and accounting services, payroll management is also offered. Your payroll provider will:
- Calculate retirement contributions
- Determine benefit deductions and appropriate withholding
- Handle employee payroll and deductions
- Perform background checks on employees and create your business handbook
Book a consultation with Wealth Support Services if you need bookkeeping or accounting services in the United States.